- 1.2. By using Our Website you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. For more details, please refer to section 6, above,. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Website and your use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
- 1.3. All Cookies used by and on Our Website are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- 1.4. Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up notifying you and requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Website may not function fully or as intended.
- 1.5. Certain features of Our Website depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 13.10, but please be aware that Our Website may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
|Name of Cookie
||Track anonymised website usage
- 1.6. Our Website uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics, Microsoft Azure Application Insights. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Website is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Website and the products and/or services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Website, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- 1.8 In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- 1.9 You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
- 1.10 It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Contacting Us